Thursday 24 December 2015

Summative Brief- Initial Research

I have decided that the best way for me to start my summative brief was to get some visual inspiration and research so I have content for when I start looking at each individual task. 

Pinterest was the perfect place for me to start this so I created a number of boards for each task. 



From my initial board I noticed at the moment fur accessories like handbag keyring, fur clutch bags and fur details on shoes are very popular. Also bright and colourful fur especially for coats is a current trend. 

From this I made each of these sub trends there own board. 

At the moment I am struggling to find fur being used in retail spaces, but hopefully soon I will find some examples. 

Now I have some initial visual research I am going to choose the examples I want to write about. 

https://www.pinterest.com/franadams0121/
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fringe . All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig