Sunday 13 December 2015

Marks and Spencer Christmas VM

Recently while on a trip home I visited the new Marks and Spencer in Longbridge. The store has just opened and is the largest in the West Midlands complete with a prosecco bar, nails and brow beauty bar.

I was surprised when I saw the christmas VM which featured pink and orange flowers.



I feel like this was an odd route for M&S to go down as its not very festive. This style of VM has been done before, but is usually in stores spring/summer time.

I created a Pinterest board to show how other stores have taken this trend.
https://www.pinterest.com/franadams0121/flower-vm/

Personally, if I was designing this window for M&S and was inspired by this trend I would've changed the flowers to a disco ball effect or covered them in glitter, something to make them feel a bit more festive.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fringe . All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig