Wednesday 3 February 2016

Sephora Haul

On my trip to New York recently I already knew Sephora was on the list of shops to go to. I have been to Sephora a few times before and every time I feel overwhelmed and want to buy everything.

I had started to research and make a list of the things I wanted to get before we left and then obviously there were impulse purchases! 


Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow in Soft Brown 


Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit 


Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray


Sephora Lip Cream in 06 


Sephora sheet masks


Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Opal


Two Faced Lip Injection 


Sephora Sleep Masks


Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks in Beloved and Double Dare



As it was my birthday in January I got to receive my birthday gift as I am part of the Sephora Card points system.


I also received a few free gift, trial sizes as I collected enough points.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fringe . All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig