Tuesday 5 January 2016

The Plan for New York

I will soon be jetting off to New York for just under a week with my University Course! I am very excited as having been once before I know how amazing the city is how many places and things I can visit and revisit.

Of course I have already made a shopping list of all the things I want to pick up and have been given an equally as long list from my younger sister. 

I definitely want to see all the 'tourist sights' while were there, such as the Rockefeller Centre, Central Park, The Statue of Liberty, Times Square and everything else the city has to offer. 

We will be attending some exhibitions while were there as well, like the new exhibition opening at FIT and The Met. 

As well as shopping, eating and trying new restaurants is definitely high on my list of things to do. We have already booked dinner at Beauty and Essex which I am extremely excited for, apparently its a great place to celeb spot. And brunch at Barney's on the Saturday we come home to finish the trip off nicely. 

Of course I will be taking photos while I am there so I will do a few blog posts telling you what we got up to. 

See you soon New York! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fringe . All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig