Monday 9 November 2015

TOPSHOP X BPAY

I received a promotional email this week from Topshop, as I do most days it seems, expecting to be shown all the new looks for the Christmas party season or an array of outerwear, but I was surprised when I saw the subject was 'More reasons to go contactless'.

Topshop have linked up with BPAY to create a new and exciting way to pay with your phone case, key rings, wristbands and stickers.





I am impressed with Topshop as they are obviously trying to keep their brand up to date with new technologies and take their consumers with them. All the prices for the items seem quite reasonable as well, perfect stocking filler?

I will be interested to see whether this takes off and people really start to use accessories to purchase everyday items or if people will see this as a gimmick. Maybe we will start seeing more high street brands try and get technology into their jewellery or even clothing.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fringe . All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig