Wednesday 6 April 2016

Fragranced Nail Polish - NEXT

While shopping the other day in Next I was looking at there beauty section. They have released a new range of nail polishes in a range of finishes-
- Matte
- Glitter
- Gel
- Metallic Pearl
- Gloss Effects

While looking at all the new colours I noticed a light pink with a matching pink lid, on the top I noticed the varnish was fragranced with one of Next's signature scents 'Just Pink'.



As I am in the middle of a fragrance project on my FCP I found this very interesting. I looked through all the other colours and couldn't find another shade which had been fragranced. 'Just Pink' is one of there best selling fragrances so another beauty product in that range would hopefully be popular and be purchased by the fragrances fans.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fringe . All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig